EDI INVOICE IMPORT
It is now possible to directly import Tradacoms delivery files straight into the Goods In Screen in Merlio. There is a new EDI Deliveries option on the Goods In screen. Initially, this is live for Argosy Books, but other wholesalers will follow very soon.
SUPPLIER ORDER IMPORTS
It is now possible to import a CSV straight into the Ad Hoc Supplier Order screen, in a similar way as you already can in the Goods In and Stock Adjustment screens.
A lot of 'under the bonnet' changes for improved speed, efficiency and future updating.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Print Previews are now all maximised by default. This includes documents such as invoices, as well as reports.
- The size of the date format field in Report Exports has been increased to allow for larger length date formats.
- An issue experienced by a handful of customers where a recommended Supplier Order gets stuck has been resolved.
- Sometimes, when editing a stock item whilst producing a customer order, if the cost prices had been edited in the order, they would revert back. This has been fixed.
- A bug in the Template Editor that would sometime result in the VAT type selected reverting back on saving has been fixed.
- An issue where some clients could not print the Update Messages on Merlio startup has been resolved.
- In the Account Payments screen, when using Multiselect, the program could in certain circumstances become confused, leading to a crash. This has been fixed.