Merlio.NET V220.127.116.11 Released
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- The Notes Editor has now been added to the new Standing Orders list screen.
- The new Customer Search screen's telephone column will now search the Telephone, Telephone 2, Fax, Fax 2 and Mobile fields.
- Customer searching from the Customer Code screen by Post Code will now display all matching customers, not just the first one.
- The Customer's telephone number was recently added to the Customer Order printout. A flag has now also been added so that this behaviour can now be turned off if required.
- Some buttons on the Supplier Editor have been moved to make them more consistent with the Customer Editor.
- A till number check has been added to the Merlio startup procedure. It checks that the currently assigned till number exists, and that is it not set as a remote till.
- In addition to this, a 'Remote Till' flag has been added to the system to highlight till numbers that are used by the new Merlio Remote Till Program. This can be set in the Advanced Server Options, or at the point that the till is added in the New Till screen.
- Corrected a problem in Sale or Return where sometimes certain items would not clear off an issue when invoice figures were changed. On rare occasions, this could result in items being 'stuck' on issue.
- Related to this, an item with two separate prices on Sale or Return could sometimes result in an incorrect SoR balance - this has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the program could close if a Supplier Order was being created from the Stock Editor, and then the Stock Editor was selected from within the Supplier Order.
- A Company Name length warning was added in a recent update - this has proved to be a nuisance to a few clients so has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with the sales grid where sometimes, in very specific circumstances, the line total would not recalculate on a change of quantity.
- An issue where the keyboard shortcuts would sometimes not work in the Standing Orders list screen has been fixed.
- Corrected an issue on a new Customer Order, where if the option to create a Customer was selected then cancelled immediately, the order process would still try and continue.
- Fixed an issue where a blank invoice currency column could prevent an Unconfirmed Goods In from displaying.