The Hot Keys section of the Sales Screen has been overhauled. There is now double the area for touchscreen buttons, and the new touchscreen editor can now support different size buttons, images and different font sizes and colours. There is also a new function which allows the user to launch a website or a file location by pressing a touchscreen button. Keyboards on the sales screen now pop-up rather than taking up space on the screen.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- A flag has been added allowing the Discount Value, as well as the percentage, to be shown on the sales screen.
- A new function, for use in conjunction with the ability to attach a customer at the start of a sale, has been added allowing Customer Discounts to be applied on the Sales Screen rather than Tender Screen. This new feature is currently not available if you have the Sale or Return Module active.
- Update messages have been added - if a Merlio update has a large update (such as the touchscreen update above), a message will be displayed the first time that the till is opened after updating to alert the user of the changes.
- You can now default the 'Customer Reference' on an invoice to the till and the time at which the invoice was generated. Any Customer Reference added by the user will overwrite this default.
- A problem with eBooks in the Webshop module not having delivery values attached has been fixed.
- A bug in the SoR Invoice Screen which would mean it crashed if the key combination Ctrl+F was pressed has been fixed.
- If the Speed Menu is closed by the Windows 'x' in the top hand corner, it would always close regardless of the answer to the 'Do you wish to Close' question. This has now been fixed.
- Some issues with attaching images in the Stock Editor over a network address have been fixed, and the Escape keyboard shortcut that had ceased to work has also been addressed.
- In SoR Invoice 80 Column Printouts, the Line Total was showing as a duplicate of the Discount Percentage, rather than the Line Total. This has now been fixed.
- In the new System Reports Screen, in particular scenarios, the first set of column headers were not being displayed - this has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the Till Settings screens where updates to the Invoice Outros were not being saved.
- Fixed an issue in Customer Order Allocations, where if the Auto-Dispatch flag is in use, sometimes the Stock figures would not update completely.